Serendipity

Monday, December 26, 2005

Just sharing some pics.

I am hardly in the mood to post a long entry today. Feeling rather blah. I miss my kids and find myself completely bored out of my mind without them here. Yeah, crazy huh?

I will post the pics first and come back later when I feel up to explaining my Christmas happenings.



Everyone wanted to see my new "do"......

The last picture is one that I took of myself. I played around with it and I think I will print and frame it for the hub as a gift since we had no money this year to give eachother gifts. The second one is a scary one of me without my "face" on. LOL

I will be back when I get a second wind.

::sigh::

Too many chocolate martinis this weekend. :0)

Posted by Stacy-Lynn :: 3:08 PM :: 16 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------

Site Meter

My PlayList
CodesAndLyrics.com