Serendipity

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Has it been 6 days already?



Wow. 6 days with somewhat peace and quiet! Has it really been 6 days already? Sheesh.

Liam is leaving today on the train to San Francisco to spend Christmas with his Dad and his side of the family. That means after today I have one week with NO kids! Oh there is a God in heaven! I so needed this break. Trust me. The day they were leavingI was beyond stressed out and everytime the kids did something bad I found myself humped over on the toilet crying my eyes out. They were driving me apeshit. I hate the week before XMAS. They forget who Santa is and what a lump of coal is. I reminded them every 5 minutes what it would be like to have coal under the tree. Do you think they gave a damn? Nope. They were honery little shits anyway.

So, back to the 7 more days of peace on earth.......

**sigh**

Believe it or not, I have been shamelessly bored! Who woulda thunk it? LOL Sometimes I scare myself. It has been nice though. I better enjoy it while I can because come the 30th Demon boy (AKA Brody) will be back along with Sarah & Justin. Then, it will be on I am sure. They will have spent 2 weeks with their other parents and trust me when I say "it ain't gonna be pretty" when they get back. 2 weeks of drinking nothing but caffeine and eating nothing but loads and loads of candy and cookies. They will have had no rules or chores, not even a bedtime for chris'sake. I can hardly wait. But then, that is why God created beer. Lots of it too! Santa better bring me atleast 2 cases of the finest beer ever made. If not, he is fired. Fat jackass anyway. He owes me.

So, here I sit..on my ass....doing nothing....a war is going on inside of my body....battle of the wills....clean house vs. not cleaning house.

Which do you think will prevail?

LMAO.....gee I wonder?



Posted by Stacy-Lynn :: 10:21 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------

Site Meter

My PlayList
CodesAndLyrics.com