Serendipity

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Damn kids!

Kids.

I swear they will be the death of me and they aren't even in highschool yet.

I got a call from the school principle yesterday afternoon. Grrrrrrr.......

Jacob is going to be my trouble maker I can see it already.


** sigh**

He is in in-school suspension today for punching a kid in the face yesterday. Seems that some psycho punk at school was spitting all over people and my son decided to spit on him in the other kids defense. Intentions were right but not a good decision either way. The kid went all wang chung on everyone and when Jake tried to walk away the kid was going to spit on him, so Jake knocked the shit out of him to keep him from spitting on him. That's my boy....always sticks up for the underdog. I don't blame him for doing it and even his principle agreed that if it were him he would have wanted to do it too. However, my son has got to learn to keep his hands to himself and violence is never the answer. Unless, of course, he is defending his little sisters honor. Then he has my permission to kick the shit out of some kid. LOL

So, Jake spent the entire evening in his room last night "thinking" about other ways to solve disputes. He never "got" it so to speak. He still sees nothing wrong with what he did.

**** sigh*****

What do I do to make him see that he could really hurt someone and besides, he is the one who will get into trouble at school. I keep telling him to be the bigger man and walk away. I told him that by spitting on him he was allowing himself to look like a bigger retard than the psycho punk kid.

Is this what I have to look forward to with 4 boys?

Posted by Stacy-Lynn :: 11:39 AM :: 9 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------

Site Meter

My PlayList
CodesAndLyrics.com