Serendipity

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Bleep Bleep Bleep....snow again?

























So yeah, it's freaking
snowing again.
Guess what?
I don't have to driiive! LOL. Yay for me.








I woke up this morning to a full stuffy nose, a cough that is a bit too close to bronchitis feeling for me, and the cramps from hell. Never effing fails....no kids=red. Oh crimmony. When will this madness ever end? Just think, there is Christmas, with no kids. Too bad I don't have a bear skin rug and a fire place. I wanna be my hubs Ho ho ho.... for Christmas! *wink*


Ahhhhh, we are almost done shopping. All we need now is the stocking stuffers and we are officially D. O. N. E.! Halle'effin'lujah! I am not feeling very spirity right now. Oh I know, I will march into the kitchen and make myself a really strong schnapps and cocoa! That'll fix me right up and give me a much needed attitude adjustment since my hubby can't!

School break started yesterday and I sooo am happy to not have to get up early to get these kids ready for school for the next almost 3 weeks! The school called me yesterday to tell me that a group of Marines came to the school for the Toys for Tots drive and they had a large box full of stuff for our family. Rumor had it that I lost my job. The kindness of strangers new ceases to amaze me. That was an amazing feeling. My other 2 step kids left last night so I made a point of taking some pics. Some of them turned out really cute!

I got my hair cut yesterday for the first time in almost a year! I think I like the cut but I need to wash it before I show it to ya'll. I have layers everywhere now. I am not even sure if I can duplicate what my guy did to me. LOL. Oh well. We have some errands to run so I better get to it.




DJ just made me some homemade french toast with butter pecan syrup. YUmmmmmy. That man has this way of melting me....which is a good thing considering it's been in the negative digits here. Right now it is only like 10 degrees. Well, shit just doesn't do itself so I better go for now...

Ciao,
Stacy



Posted by Stacy-Lynn :: 10:45 AM :: 7 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------

Site Meter

My PlayList
CodesAndLyrics.com